template

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's been a while

I have been a world away (literally) from posting.
I've battled and think for now, won, my fight with Labrynithitis. Took my daughter and partner on a trip to Europe for 3 weeks, and moved house.

My weightloss has been massively interrupted, and I feel like I have to begin from scratch!

I had one of the surgeons let the band out for Europe, and thank God she did, the food on one leg of the trip (Trafalgar Tours) was revolting. Lots of cheap nasty foods, even though it was supposed to be a first class tour. Breads, really dry and horrible meat, rice, pasta's. Not great for a bandit.

We ate where we could away from the tour, and less restriction meant I wasn't sick at all. Not good for weight loss either.

Still unpacking boxes, but going to make an appointment to get my band refilled, and get this party started again.

Hurdles are part of life, and they certainly happen frequently with the lapband, but the most important thing is to never give up.

3 comments: